Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 03:39 PM   #46
mctclover
mctclover began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise
Wow - that's amazingly generous - thanks! I'd love to enter.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:39 PM   #47
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I would like to enter this. I'm not sure what I can possibly add to the Kindle forums, though, not actually having one yet. That's why I want to enter.
Advert
Old 02-10-2009, 03:40 PM   #48
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Enter me in the contest too, please.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:43 PM   #49
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
I'm in too!
Old 02-10-2009, 03:45 PM   #50
yaquibigjer
yaquibigjer began at the beginning.

Device: kindle2
sign me up. I'm gonna get one sooner or later
Advert
Old 02-10-2009, 03:45 PM   #51
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
I choose to enter as well.

Yep. I'm entering.

BTW, please feel free to buy either a BeBook or a Kindle 2 through the links in my sig line.

Derek
Old 02-10-2009, 03:47 PM   #52
Reckoning
Reckoning began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I would like to enter. While I'm happy with my kindle, i wouldn't pass up a chance for the newer version. I'll see what I can contribute.

Thank you
Old 02-10-2009, 03:52 PM   #53
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
I'm in....now where are the free appetizers and grog?
Old 02-10-2009, 03:55 PM   #54
frank_xu
frank_xu began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PSR-500
Please sign me up!

I can not live without e-book device. (Mine is broken)
Old 02-10-2009, 03:57 PM   #55
ki5ck
Connoisseur
ki5ck began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone, Note3
I want one! I want one!
Old 02-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #56
Zero9
Zealot
Zero9 will become famous soon enoughZero9 will become famous soon enoughZero9 will become famous soon enoughZero9 will become famous soon enoughZero9 will become famous soon enoughZero9 will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Touch
I want to enter this contest!
Old 02-10-2009, 04:03 PM   #57
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Please be so kind as to include me as a participant in your contest.

Donn
Old 02-10-2009, 04:06 PM   #58
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Count me in, I could use a new device. Besides, like all cats, I'm curious.

Did someone say grog?
Old 02-10-2009, 04:11 PM   #59
bailey1313
bailey1313 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
I would love to win. i have had rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder and can't do much right now. the surgery did not go as well as planned so i read all day . the kindle is easier than a paperback or hard cover book is easier to handle. it is even had to type lefty.
good luck to all.
Cin
Old 02-10-2009, 04:15 PM   #60
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Please enter me in the contest.

Last edited by rlparker; 02-10-2009 at 04:16 PM. Reason: original post seemed a little insensitive :-(
Closed Thread