Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-17-2012, 10:16 AM   #1
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
New Religion: Rys Rising Book III epic fantasy

My newest epic fantasy series got a little bigger this week when I released the third novel New Religion: Rys Rising Book III on February 14th.

About the novel:

Believing the frontier to finally be free of savages, Cruce Chenomet returns home ready to enjoy life. The pleasures of love beckon him toward happiness, but a hostile world denies him the peace he craves. The rys monarchs Dacian and Onja continue to plot the destruction of Nufal and the hated tabre. Onja opens a two front campaign meant to expand her dominion over the western tribal kingdoms and bring misery and ruin to Nufal. She commands Amar to lead marauders into Nufal. Excited to be set loose upon new and foreign lands, he attacks without mercy and even dares to fight magical tabre. In the west, Onja’s holy war rages as she continues to crush old idols and remake society. Demeda and Loxane expand their influence as the messengers of the conquering faith. In Nufal the rivalry between tabre Sects threatens their delicate alliance, and Tempet and Alloi begin to attract the loyalty of the people. This epic story continues with passion, ambition, courage, cruelty, and ever expanding magical powers. Warlords, refugees, politicians, warriors, child soldiers, and priests drive the high stakes action. The faith of all peoples will be tested and bested and forced to embrace a new religion.

Available worldwide for $4.95 in pdf, prc, and epub.

Brave Luck Books http://www.falbepublishing.com/brave...-book-iii.html

Amazon Kindle http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0079JHIEQ

Smashwords http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/132757

In the coming weeks it will also appear at Barnes & Noble Nook store, Apple iBooks, Sony Reader store, Kobobooks, and Diesel.

If you're interested in starting this series, please see my signature for the free download of the first novel.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:17 PM   #2
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
No fair. You can't keep releasing books that fast, I can't keep up.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:44 PM   #3
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I've been working through a backlog of manuscripts and publishing. I wanted to get most of the series written before publishing it because I go back and forth fine tuning so many details. The next book is definitely a few months off because it's only half written. So, you'll have plenty of time to catch up.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:58 PM   #4
rdjack21
Groupie
rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elocity A7, Nook STR, Galaxy Nexus
Yea Haw I've been waiting for this one!! Just one more to go right? Loving this series so far so keep it up!
rdjack21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 09:33 PM   #5
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave

I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying it. Yes, one more book in the series. I'm planning to finish writing it this year.

Tags
epic, fantasy, new release