Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-24-2020, 12:24 PM   #1
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Retail Therapy Anyone?

I find I have purchased quite a few eBooks in the last week that I am unlikely to read within the year!

I have also bought some photographic software because it had a 'secret discount code' just for me.

AND I bought at least a year's supply of #1 size Melitta coffee filters. (Hey! They were cheaper that way, and impossible to find where I live!)

Any confessions YOU want to make?
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 12:26 PM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
No, I've been good. No ebook purchases for over three weeks!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2020, 01:04 PM   #3
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
I'm trying to behave, but I’m retired and on a fixed income so it isn’t like I can splurge much anyway! If I splurge on anything in the near future, it will be to stock up the pantry and medicine cabinet.

The good thing about being old is that books I read 5 years ago are far enough out of my memory that I can reread them now and enjoy them again! So I’m rereading a lot from my library. I rarely reread fiction, novels, etc. I’m sure I would remember too much from them to enjoy a reread yet. But non-fiction in the form of science books, histories, and the like are good for rereading.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 02:31 PM   #4
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
I'm trying to be a good girl. If I could save $50 this month, that'd be great. I did splurge on food and toiletries earlier, but I consider those necessities. Oh... In the beginning of the month I spent a pretty penny on The Chronicles of Narnia books and audiobooks, but that's about it for this month.
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote