Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 06-27-2012, 02:21 PM   #1
mark_e_h
Connoisseur
mark_e_h began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/IpadMini
The New Republic (TNR) doesn't seem to be working anymore

Downloading from the New Republic Magazine (tnr.com, I think) doesn't work anymore. Downloads a small file with a single word.

Any suggestions??

thnx,

mark_e_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
terminalveracity
terminalveracity got an A in P-Chem.terminalveracity got an A in P-Chem.terminalveracity got an A in P-Chem.terminalveracity got an A in P-Chem.terminalveracity got an A in P-Chem.terminalveracity got an A in P-Chem.terminalveracity got an A in P-Chem.terminalveracity got an A in P-Chem.terminalveracity got an A in P-Chem.terminalveracity got an A in P-Chem.terminalveracity got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kindle
Using the built in recipe "The New Republic" works fine for me.
terminalveracity is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2012, 04:10 AM   #3
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
some of the feeds are missing because the articles in that feed are too old. have they changed their feeds lin?. as far as i can tell they have not but the articles are just old. if you can find an rss feed with newer articles post it here and i will include it.
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:59 AM   #4
JanMB
JanMB began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
TNR does not download

TNR seem to have redesigned their webpage, which might be why the download doesn't work. Can anybody help? Thanks
JanMB is offline   Reply With Quote