Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 09-16-2010, 02:10 PM   #1
Perkin
Guru
Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Kobo Aura HD, iPad (Marvin)
Find next

Hi, Valloric, would it be possible to have a find next, with F3 as it's shortcut.

I'm searching for numbers, and deleting them if they are artefact page numbers.

However after having to press the 'find next', re-select the edit window, then delete the offending numbers, sometimes having to reselect the page numbers, cause i, click the editable area rather than selecting the window is becoming tiresome.

Would be handy if just pressing F3 (fairly universal - 'Find next') to do the Find next without having the Search window open would make this sort of thing a lot easier.
Perkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:21 PM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkin View Post
Hi, Valloric, would it be possible to have a find next, with F3 as it's shortcut.
I keep forgetting to add that shortcut. Add the request to the tracker.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2010, 11:47 PM   #3
shall1028
Nameless Being

Here's where the difference between Windows and Mac OS needs to be taken into account. Windows <F3> and Mac <Cmd+G> are used for "Find Next"