Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-18-2010, 02:04 PM   #1
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Device: K3 wifi
Thumbs up Kobo - $1 off one book from discount list

Got an email from Kobo today for a $1 coupon code "saveonedollar" for one book on their summer read discount lists. Good for July 18-July 24. There are some good ones in there. Not that much off but it's something. Here's the link to the list http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/Disco...-1.html?s=none

apologize if this is duplicate. Enjoy!
superstitious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 01:17 AM   #2
shattler
shattler has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-300
Thanks for the coupon code! I used it to buy The Passage by Justin Cronin.
shattler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2010, 07:26 AM   #3
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I have been tempted by The Passage but have not bought it yet. I'd love to hear how it is....
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:08 AM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I was up reading it until after 6am and have only 500 locations to go; I would have finished it, but just couldn't keep my eyes open (ok, I was reading it because I couldn't sleep, but it is a page turner).

Definitely no cute, cuddly vampires there.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 05:27 PM   #5
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Device: K3 wifi
Are those girls with tattoo books any good? I was thinking about them. Has anybody read them?
superstitious is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2010, 06:19 PM   #6
tecgeo
tecgeo began at the beginning.

Device: iphone, iPad, kindle3, Kobo Clara
Thanks for the coupon tip. I also used it to buy The Passage and I am looking forward to it, though I hope I get more sleep than koland did .
tecgeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 09:18 PM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Ok, finished it. Great ending, all wrapped up, but room for more ... then, that last paragraph! He better get that sequel out soon.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:24 AM   #8
notyou
Connoisseur
notyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle / Palm Pre / iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstitious View Post
Are those girls with tattoo books any good? I was thinking about them. Has anybody read them?
I've read all three. Enjoyed them immensely.

Locations can sometimes be tricky to visualize. Luckily there's some maps:

http://www.sallysfriends.net/nest/th...p-from-tattoo/

And one I put together:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...48,7.03125&z=7
notyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 05:58 PM   #9
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
There is another one of these codes that works "summer1" -- $1 off for the next few days.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote