Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-26-2010, 08:41 PM   #1
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Sony PRS-600 + Leather cover, like new :) - SOLD!

I am slimming down my reader stash so here goes

I think the PRS-600 is a great reader. It is extremely zippy (responsive) with page turns and menu picks (much faster than my PRS-300). The touch screen is perfect for highlighting, note-taking, pulling up the dictionary, and reading documents with a lot of hyperlinks (for example, I download the New York Times to mine and all the articles are linked from an overall index page).

This is a like-new silver PRS-600 (purchased from Amazon within the past month and used for a few hours), with the coffee brown Sony leather cover. It will come loaded with some of my current favorite novels, including:

* The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy: Douglas Adams’ full five-book series, plus And Another Thing…, the 6th book written by Eoin Colfer
* The Help by Katherine Stockett
* The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
* Absolute Power by David Baldacci
* The Millenium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson: all three books, including The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire, and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest
* The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

Both the reader and the cover will come in their original boxes with all accessories. I can also include the receipt for the reader, if desired, for warranty purposes.

I'm asking $180 and am willing to ship worldwide

PM me if interested!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	prs600_3.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	54114   Click image for larger version

Name:	prs600_4.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	126.5 KB
ID:	54115  

Last edited by maxbookworm; 06-28-2010 at 12:35 PM.
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:14 AM   #2
James2010
James2010 began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS-600
Hi, do you still have this? Could you send to the Netherlands?
James2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-28-2010, 06:51 AM   #3
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi there,

Yes, it's still available. And yes, I can send to the Netherlands. The shipping options are $12.48 for First Class International or $31.05 for Priority International. Express International is also an option for $38. Those last two options include tracking.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:19 AM   #4
James2010
James2010 began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS-600
OK. Do you know if I should pay anything else: tax for imported goods, etc? I don't want the price to skyrocket since my budget is limited.

Thanks.
James2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:29 AM   #5
maxbookworm
Addict

Hi James2010,

I can't say for sure, since I'm not on your end, but I can mark it as a gift, which should help. Is there anyone in the Netherlands you can ask?
Advert
Old 06-28-2010, 12:36 PM   #6
maxbookworm
Addict

Sorry, James2010 -- this has sold, but I'll let you know if the sale falls through. Thanks!