Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-06-2010, 01:17 PM   #1
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
prepare for severe cuteness overload!!!

Strider's breeder has offered her to me. I want her SO bad, but I don't think I can do it right now...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	F2 female.jpg
Views:	646
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	51188  
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 01:19 PM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Awwwwwwwww -- Strider needs a playmate. Someone his own size he can pick on. A warm snuggly buddy!!
Someone to keep him from running laps over your chest!!!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #3
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
lol! she had to be taken from her mama because as the breeder puts it; "mama isn't satisfied with nature's design and feels she needs to sculpt them on her own.... she chews on their ears" did you catch the pacifier?

and just why are you flashing your tail feathers at me!?
Old 05-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #4
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I did see the pacifier - almost made my head explode from cuteness overload!

I remembered your earlier post lamenting Strider's tendency to use your chest as part of his workout runs - obviously he needs a durable companion to keep up with him!

[I'm hiding from other MR members - they are threatening to roast me on a spit b/c I'm suspected of being an Amazon infiltrator]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 01:33 PM   #5
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

oh noes!!!!!!!!!!
Advert
Old 05-06-2010, 01:51 PM   #6
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

oh my gosh!!! she just sent me a video of her!!! how would I post it!?
Old 05-06-2010, 06:16 PM   #7
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
oh my gosh!!! she just sent me a video of her!!! how would I post it!?
I don't know - but please figure out a way, because we NEED to see it. That pic is adorable!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:18 PM   #8
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

you can NOT imagine how adorable it is!!!! if anyone knows... help!?
Old 05-06-2010, 06:20 PM   #9
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Load it on YouTube, then embed? Or put it on another similar site and post the link?
Old 05-06-2010, 06:21 PM   #10
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

*blushes* I dunno know how....????
Old 05-06-2010, 06:28 PM   #11
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

I was delaying replying in the hope some-one else would come along and say how, cos I'm not sure!
Old 05-06-2010, 06:29 PM   #12
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

OK - do you have a Google account (gmail or similar)?
Old 05-06-2010, 06:33 PM   #13
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

yep, gmail
Old 05-06-2010, 06:42 PM   #14
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Right - go here: , sign in and choose Create me a new account (but only if you want a YouTube account )
Old 05-06-2010, 06:43 PM   #15
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Follow through the steps (things like postcode you can skip), then click Upload