Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-06-2010, 10:36 PM   #1
dieterpops
Addict
dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.

Device: Always in flux
Sony PRS-505

Selling a PRS-505 in excellent condition. This includes a black and orange tri-fold 505 cover and a Sony Touch cover with integrated light. Price is $205 plus shipping. The only imperfection on the device is the silver paint on the top piece is scratched off from changing covers. It has PRS+ flashed into the device, but I can reflash to the original software if you like. I also have the original box and will include the USB cable.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2197.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	45128   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2196.JPG
Views:	185
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	45129   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2198.JPG
Views:	195
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	45130   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2199.JPG
Views:	195
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	45131  

Last edited by dieterpops; 02-07-2010 at 10:10 PM.
dieterpops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:23 AM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Can I call dibs for someone? I am sure BeTePok will be here soon and i am sure he will grab it
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2010, 03:44 AM   #3
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
Can I call dibs for someone? I am sure BeTePok will be here soon and i am sure he will grab it
Thanks for holding it for me, Rob!
dieterpops, could you please post the photo of the reader with paper sticker with "BeTePoK" oт it? Doing this you will prove that you actually have the reader.
Just don't want to be ripped off again
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:00 AM   #4
dieterpops
Addict
dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.

Device: Always in flux
Hi BeTePok...how's this?

I can also share my eBay profile with you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2200.JPG
Views:	263
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	45145  
dieterpops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:29 AM   #5
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks, dieterpops! Your drawig skills are very good!
I will PM you soon, and we could discuss all detail og our deal.
Advert
Old 02-07-2010, 09:34 AM   #6
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieterpops View Post
Hi BeTePok...how's this?
That is pretty awesome
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:44 AM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieterpops View Post
Hi BeTePok...how's this?

I can also share my eBay profile with you.
That is Brilliant!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:56 AM   #8
BeTePoK
Guru

I bought the reader from the OP
And thanks Robert (again) for helping me with PayPal! Cheers

Viktar.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:21 AM   #9
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
I bought the reader from the OP
And thanks Robert (again) for helping me with PayPal! Cheers

Viktar.
I hope the portrait is included in the sale.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:21 PM   #10
BeTePoK
Guru

Douglas!
I'm glad to inform you that I have got the reader!
But unfortunately the orange cover was damaged (these two little plastic fasteners were broken, I suppose it was done while checking the item in customs).
As for the other stuff - all is OK, the reader is perfect, without scratches and damages. Thanks for you cooperation and help!

Viktar.