Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-22-2008, 09:00 PM   #1
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Making a "library" database on Access

Has anyone tried this? I need a better way to organize my books than excel.

Here's what I have:
Tabs:
-Current (everything I've read since June), since I've started the list
-Romance only (all these damn books sound the same, I have to make sure I don't double read anything
-To read (which includes price, and if it hasn't been released when it will be)
-My 1001 books list

Each tab is set up the same way: author, title, read (or date read, for current tab), genre, and type.

Anyone have any ideas on how to make an access spreadsheet with similar or the same criteria? I worked with a db for cataloging some archaeology stuff, and I like the preselected information, so I'm thinking it'll be better. But I've never created one before.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote