Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 05-19-2012, 02:15 PM   #1
remasuri
remasuri began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
My new thread doesnt get accepted?

Hello,

a couple days ago i opend my first thread(which was also my first post) in the german forum for sony readers and i told me that the administrator/Moderator(I dont remeber exactly what it said). anyways i didnt get any respons to that at all and neither is my thread showing up. so my question: did i do something wrong or whats the matter?

best wishes
johannes

P.S. Im wondering if this will show up...
remasuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 04:49 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Thank you for your patience, remasuri. We are checking this.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert