Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 07:10 AM   #31
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
On F&R latest source, I've noticed that if you do a Find and you run out of matches, the last item stays highlighted (forward or reverse). But when you do a Replace forward, the last item is not highlighted and the cursor is left after the word (which seems better since being told the item can't be found but showing it highlighted is confusing). Since Replace Previous still keeps replacing the same word its clearly leaving the item highlighted instead of the cursor before the item.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:59 AM   #32
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
On F&R latest source, I've noticed that if you do a Find and you run out of matches, the last item stays highlighted (forward or reverse). But when you do a Replace forward, the last item is not highlighted and the cursor is left after the word (which seems better since being told the item can't be found but showing it highlighted is confusing).
This behavior can be changed in code view. Book view is another story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
Since Replace Previous still keeps replacing the same word its clearly leaving the item highlighted instead of the cursor before the item.
I just want to verify, this in book view? The latest revision in git should had this issue corrected for code view.

@jbacelar, I've corrected the crash issue when using a translation. It will be in the next beta.

@all, I also want to mention that there will not be a new beta build this weekend. Expect one the following weekend.
Advert
Old 12-23-2011, 09:56 AM   #33
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
@all, I also want to mention that there will not be a new beta build this weekend. Expect one the following weekend.
Have a great holiday.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:20 AM   #34
sjkramer
Connoisseur
sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone
Quote:
It's already been reported.
Ah! I stupidly didn't check the error reports page. Sorry. And thanks for responding.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:50 AM   #35
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
This behavior can be changed in code view. Book view is another story...

I just want to verify, this in book view? The latest revision in git should had this issue corrected for code view.
Ah, of course, tested in book view. I...really...must...not...use...book..view

Happy holidays!
Advert
Old 12-23-2011, 11:00 AM   #36
Paxman53
Connoisseur
Paxman53 began at the beginning.

Device: 7" Tablet - Aldiko Reader Premium
Hi, I've just loaded latest version of Sigil with spell-checker.

Sorry if I sound stupid, but I can find the preferences for the spellchecker but can't find how to activate it on a file.

Any advice??
Old 12-23-2011, 11:10 AM   #37
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
It is active by default. But.... only in CV.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:10 AM   #38
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxman53 View Post
Hi, I've just loaded latest version of Sigil with spell-checker.

Sorry if I sound stupid, but I can find the preferences for the spellchecker but can't find how to activate it on a file.

Any advice??
Spell check only works in Code View
Old 12-23-2011, 11:14 AM   #39
theducks
Well trained by Cats

Flightcrew does not always see last fix

Sometime Flightcrew ignores the repairs I made (Problems still found) until
I reload the document, then it is 'No Problems found' with no further editing.
XP SP3 beta 902, 903
Old 12-23-2011, 11:16 AM   #40
Paxman53
Connoisseur

Thank you both found it now - was only looking in book view.

Merry Christmas
Old 12-24-2011, 06:30 AM   #41
Paxman53
Connoisseur

S&R Wildcard

Hi Everyone,

In the new build S&R doesn't have Wildcard expressions.

I used to use ? to replace page numbers and other unwanted phrases in code view with blanks.

e.g. <p class="calibre5">61</p>

Find <p class="calibre5">??</p>

How do I achieve this with the new build

Any advice greatly appreciated
Old 12-24-2011, 08:53 AM   #42
Ahmad Samir
Zealot
Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxman53 View Post
Hi Everyone,

In the new build S&R doesn't have Wildcard expressions.

I used to use ? to replace page numbers and other unwanted phrases in code view with blanks.

e.g. <p class="calibre5">61</p>

Find <p class="calibre5">??</p>

How do I achieve this with the new build

Any advice greatly appreciated
Use this regular expression:
<p class="calibre5">\d+</p>

\d matches any digit, and + indicates one or more occurrences.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:34 AM   #43
Paxman53
Connoisseur

Thank You Ahmad

Worked perfectly
Old 12-26-2011, 05:45 AM   #44
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Bug: When you rename a Text/Image/Style file to something with a German umlaut (äöü) in it you can't rename this file anymore ("The file could not be renamed.")
Old 12-26-2011, 03:38 PM   #45
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
How do you turn off the "I'll help you type" thing in F&R - a major PITA.

Regards - John
Closed Thread