Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-02-2011, 06:26 PM   #1
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Charlie Sheen the poet?

Apparently the man of the hour, Charlie Sheen, has often thought of himself as a poet.
"Charlie Sheen's book of poetry: Putting the crazy to verse"
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:56 PM   #2
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Some of the stuff people have been writing about him has been hilarious.
Case in point: "The Care and Feeding of a Charlie Sheen"
Advert
Old 03-02-2011, 07:05 PM   #3
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
I prefer my Sheen to be delivered by small furry animals.

http://mediumlarge.wordpress.com/201...charlie-sheen/

http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/the-1...n-has-said-pre
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:35 AM   #4
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CYbook Gen3 and Sony PRS 3505 Kindle 3 G Nexus 7 iPad
I think its very sad indeed whats happening to Charlie Sheen at the moment.
Two and a half men comedy is absolutely brilliant. It's so well written, and the rest of the cast are great characters. It's my favourite comedy on tv. I just hope Charlie accepts the help he needs and I for one hope to see him back on the screen very soon.

Mag.
Maggie May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:28 PM   #5
AprilHare
Wizard

Some actual examples of Charlie Sheens' poetic art:
http://www.gq.com/entertainment/cele...ace-of-my-mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
Sorry that it didn't come in furry animal form - but you may be able to fix this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie May View Post
I think its very sad indeed whats happening to Charlie Sheen at the moment.
Two and a half men comedy is absolutely brilliant. It's so well written, and the rest of the cast are great characters. It's my favourite comedy on tv. I just hope Charlie accepts the help he needs and I for one hope to see him back on the screen very soon.

Mag.
Sad? Yes. But not in a way that draws my sympathy. It's all self-induced.

Last edited by AprilHare; 03-05-2011 at 06:33 PM.
Advert
Old 03-06-2011, 05:51 AM   #6
AprilHare
Wizard

Apparently in his last verbal diatribe, he read out more of his own poetry:
http://www.movieline.com/2011/03/cha...-talk-show.php
On the recording of Sheen's-Korner, about 49 minutes in.

Last edited by AprilHare; 03-06-2011 at 05:53 AM.