Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-17-2008, 07:27 PM   #1
Amature
Amature began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Unhappy Hello from New Jersey!

Hi, everybody!
Need help. I've been using my PRS-505 for several months. After the next charge using the external charger it has become frozen at "Starting up..." stage and stays like this for a long time (weeks).
Please, help!
Amature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 07:31 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Amature and welcome to the Forum. I had a similar problem and solved it by doing a reset. But my technical betters on the Forum may well have better advice.

New Jersey...what exit?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert