Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 01-16-2013, 04:55 PM   #46
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Do the Mods need to be careful? Or will you...I mean Agatha be after different game?
It will be interesting to see how they manage to find enough victims for Poohbear to finish off. Most of the mods bit the dust during his one chicken crime wave.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:25 PM   #47
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Do the Mods need to be careful? Or will you...I mean Agatha be after different game?
You'll just have to wait & see, won't you?

Maybe some pesky members will disappear .....
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2013, 06:35 PM   #48
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:37 PM   #49
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
You'll just have to wait & see, won't you?

Maybe some pesky members will disappear .....
It wouldn't surprise me if the winners of the Winter contest become the chicken's next victims.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:05 PM   #50
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
It wouldn't surprise me if the winners of the Winter contest become the chicken's next victims.
Eeeeeek.....don't SAY that........

Poohbear_nc, I Promise NEVER to eat Chicken agai....wait a minute, I LOVE chicken.

Catch me if you can.......

AJ (I'd better change my name...)
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2013, 07:11 PM   #51
crich70
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
Eeeeeek.....don't SAY that........

Poohbear_nc, I Promise NEVER to eat Chicken agai....wait a minute, I LOVE chicken.

Catch me if you can.......

AJ (I'd better change my name...)
Well I'd be on the list too AJ Starr.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #52
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

*scribbling names down as fast as I can*

Dang! My pencil point broke! BRB - don't go anywhere until I'm back guys! You'll be famous (posthumously).
Old 01-16-2013, 09:09 PM   #53
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
I'll rather be (in)famous prehumously
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:34 PM   #54
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iznogood View Post
I'll rather be (in)famous prehumously

I think I'd rather just be humorous.....
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:27 AM   #55
crich70
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
*scribbling names down as fast as I can*

Dang! My pencil point broke! BRB - don't go anywhere until I'm back guys! You'll be famous (posthumously).
Well I do have a background in the theater! (I played the title role in a pre-school play of "The Littlest Christmas Tree." )
That was around 38 yrs ago. My how time does fly.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:52 PM   #56
poohbear_nc
Now what?

OK - got all the names .... entering them into the "Future Victims Database" - always good to plan ahead!
Old 01-17-2013, 01:23 PM   #57
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
OK - got all the names .... entering them into the "Future Victims Database" - always good to plan ahead!
Careful, Chicken. We might just get our retaliation in first.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:30 PM   #58
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm warming up the tar right now. Somebody get me some feathers.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:53 PM   #59
crich70
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I'm warming up the tar right now. Somebody get me some feathers.
Ah, kennyc chickens have their own feathers.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:35 PM   #60
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Ah, kennyc chickens have their own feathers.
Yeah but that's the point we need to pluck him and re-arrange them.

You know........for what he did.