* Start whit hand
* Disabled

And it is possible to give start parameters
Ore config event on errors
roadrunnerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:44 PM   #2
toddos
Guru
toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nokia Lumia 920 (Freda)
I don't think calibre-server.exe itself should change to be a service, since calibre is cross-platform. However I do run calibre-server.exe as a service using NSSM (I used to use srvany.exe, but that's old and dead) and it works great. The only thing I changed from default was to run the service as my normal user, so that I didn't have to mess about with setting permissions to files for network service account (using local system won't work if you want to have network access). I just have to remember to manually stop it before upgrading so that calibre's install doesn't force me to reboot.
toddos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert