Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 11-09-2012, 07:28 AM   #1
jimsterbaby
jimsterbaby began at the beginning.

Device: PE AND EE
archos 605 160 gb error codes

hi everyone i have about 10 605s that a ll do the same thing , repair dose not work. i repair or reformat them ,load the proper update ,it installs fine most go to done .then bang some thing error code 102 or 104.i have tried to switch some of the hdds around but with no joy.hdd seems good reads and writes,these are the black back one with a 2.5 ' hdd.s.i have a bunch of them so i am thinking i am just missing some thing or not doing some thing right.hoping some out can help.maybe just all the mother broads are no good, but one was a repair for a battery and power switch and the same thing happened.well thanks foe any help with this
jimsterbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:35 PM   #2
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
What??

I honestly did not understand a thing. Maybe try rephrasing your post?
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2012, 02:08 PM   #3
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
You might have better luck on the archos fans forums. To get you started, here's a thread with some procedures you might try: http://forum.archosfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25315
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote