Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-07-2010, 10:08 AM   #1
lunixer
Addict
lunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle 3
Calibre removes first letter of each line on mobi=>rtf

I'm trying to convert a bunch of books to rtf in order to remove typos and change single quotes to double quotes. Whenever I try this Calibre removes the first letter of every single line. Is there another program that I can do this on or is there something that I can change with calibre in order to fix this problem? Thanks! (love the software!)
lunixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:53 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
RTF output in calibre is largely unmaintained, I would suggest you convert to EPUB and use and epub editor like Sigil instead.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert