Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 08-27-2013, 11:34 PM   #1
meschnei
meschnei began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Why are there blank pages between chapters?

Hello everyone,

I recently started using Calibre to convert my e-book from HTML to MOBI. Everything looks great, except one thing: Calibre inserts a blank page between each of my chapters. I've tried toggling to page-break options within Calibre, and even deleting my page-breaks in the .doc, but nothing seems to work. Any ideas?
meschnei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 05:08 PM   #2
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Please read https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=186697. This may help you to get some responses.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
chapter break, conversion, format, page breaks