Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-19-2007, 08:38 AM   #1
GNiessen
GNiessen began at the beginning.

Device: AT&T Tilt
Post Howdy

I have been interested in ebooks and readers for many years. And am really getting interested now that the they are offering screen resolutions and sizes that are as good or better then any paperback. And with great battery life.

But I am still not sold on the cost of the books as I feel they should be much cheaper then the paper versions. There is no printing cost and distribution is very efficient. So the price should be much lower.
GNiessen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:07 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, GNiessen!

You've touched on a very complicated and long standing discussion with the pricing issue, I'm sure you'll find lots of folks willing to chew it over with you ... once this Kindle furor dies down a bit.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert