Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-20-2007, 12:25 PM   #1
Nychee72
Nychee72 began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Hello from South Carolina

Hello everyone. I found this forum after the Kindle "sparked" (pun intended) my interest to research other ebook readers. I'm hoping to gain a lot of insight from other forum members and hopefully decide on the right device for myself. Cheers!
Nychee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 01:38 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, Nychee72! Jump on in and have a ball.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert