Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 05-23-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Some GOOD news! ;)

http://www.entourageedge.com/forums/...ine-on-the-way

According to Picklefish, the Ermine final version will in fact be released!

No date, not officially official, but "soon" is a lot better than "sorry, Bud, you're out of luck"!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:17 PM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
That is good news, though I am not holding my breath, and I'm not sure how hopeful I should be that it will address any of the problems I've had (no Android market access, apps not installing, apps installing but not running, updates removing running apps and then not installing, etc.). But any improvement would certainly be welcome..

Ideally they will release the SDK also, so that others can theoretically develop apps that run on the eink screen.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2011, 04:38 PM   #3
aidren
EE 1st gen
aidren began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge
Hopefully, they will come through with this....
aidren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 04:42 PM   #4
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
yeah, fingers crossed, but given what happened this morning(EVERYTHING went down if you missed it) I'm not getting my hopes too high
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote