Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-09-2008, 02:03 PM   #871
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I wish RSE is able to continue apace with the Golden Coprolite story without it affecting any of his other obligations/commitments etc.
Granted. Unfortunately genies are terrible with acronyms, and so the wish was cast on some random untalented bloke with the same initials.

I wish for a Thousand Dollars in United States of America currency.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:08 PM   #872
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
thread necromancy! :shockedgasp: also
It's the thread necrophilia that you should really be shocked at.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Folks, drinks are on me!
Granted. You are now sopping wet cocktail dog.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
I wish for a Thousand Dollars in United States of America currency.
Granted. Sadly, it transpires that the notes were all forged. You are very rapidly arrested, and by some strange misfortune the plates from the forgery are found on you at the same time. With a rapidity not normally associated with the criminal justice system you find yourself incarcerated with a range of "interesting" characters. You know, you might have got away with it if you didn't look so suspicious. Enjoy the communal showers!

I wish I could resist the call of oatcakes and cheese for dessert....
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2008, 06:29 AM   #873
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
I grant the wish for bars of chocolate all round ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:08 AM   #874
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
I grant the wish for bars of chocolate all round ....
Curses! I like my chocolate bars to be rectangular.

I wish my ironing would not glare at me reproachfully when I get home.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:43 AM   #875
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Curses! I like my chocolate bars to be rectangular.

I wish my ironing would not glare at me reproachfully when I get home.
Granted, it is, instead, organized by a couple of smart wool socks, who get them to go on strike and you end up trying to explain to your neighbors why there is a picket line of your underwear and suspenders walking around in front of your building, carrying signs that say, "Unfair!" and "Free Our Crotches!"

I wish I could get that image out of my head.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2008, 08:44 AM   #876
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Ironing??
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:59 AM   #877
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ironing?

A wonderful relaxing meditating way to spend an hour, or three.....
Old 12-10-2008, 09:58 AM   #878
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Ironing?

A wonderful relaxing meditating way to spend an hour, or three.....
Oh, god! No!!! (walking to cabinet to look for razor blade to do the final deed with)
Old 12-10-2008, 10:02 AM   #879
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Oh, god! No!!! (walking to cabinet to look for razor blade to do the final deed with)
Step away from the razor, VR.
Just invite Geoff do do some relaxing ironing for you.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 10:35 AM   #880
GeoffC

'tis a wonderful way to wile away the time
Old 12-10-2008, 10:39 AM   #881
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
'tis a wonderful way to wile away the time
I enjoy washing dishes for that purpose, Geoff, preferably while listening to something like Scheherazade. One time wiling mundane task per day is enough for me, thanks.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:52 AM   #882
GeoffC

Quote:
I enjoy washing dishes for that purpose, Geoff, preferably while listening to something like Scheherazade. One time wiling mundane task per day is enough for me, thanks.

washing dishes, now yes, that is a sublime task ....
Old 12-10-2008, 10:58 AM   #883
LazyScot
DSil

Quote:
washing dishes, now yes, that is a sublime task ....

<Image forms in mind of a large citron vert floating above the kitchen sink>

Nope. Washing dishes is a submarine task.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:02 AM   #884
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post

<Image forms in mind of a large citron vert floating above the kitchen sink>

Nope. Washing dishes is a submarine task.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 11:09 AM   #885
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post

I wish MR had a : pinwheellol:

Tags
dr. who by llounge llamas, unutterable silliness