Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-28-2010, 01:49 PM   #1
Edy
Enthusiast
Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, new iPad,
What VPN service is worth for non US use?

Dear All,

I know that some of you living not in the US use VPN service to get an US IP. I'm trying my luch here.

A friend of me recommended Witopia. Does anyone of you use this service or maybe you can recommend me another solution? The service should have gateways in US, UK and Germany.

I'm willing to pay for it and want to use the service on my iPad as well. Wikopia offers service to use on a ipad and with software installed. They even offer a customized router (cloakbox) with the DD-wrt open source software installed.

Thank in advance for any feedback.

Edy
Edy is offline   Reply With Quote