Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2023, 01:16 PM   #571
Headman
Headman began at the beginning.

Device: koboglo n613
Hi,
i bricked my Kobo Glo and i need a new image. Can someone send it to me, please?

Best regards
Peter
Old 08-15-2023, 01:58 PM   #572
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PM sent
Old 08-18-2023, 08:02 AM   #573
OtroMartinez
OtroMartinez began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo (Mod. N613)
Hello:
I need an image of the KOBO GLO, Model N613.
At the beginning of July I tried to put some books on it from the computer, it is the reader I took with me on holiday, and it started to do strange things, white screen flashing and jumping to black screen with the inscription "Restarting", for two minutes and it cycles again with the white screen and then the black screen.
Following different MobileRead threads I've done everything but it's still going through the motions.
The only option left is to install a new image to the internal card.
Would anyone be so kind as to provide me with an image for the KOBO Galo, N613.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards, OtroMartinez.
Old 08-18-2023, 02:45 PM   #574
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent
Old 08-20-2023, 10:48 AM   #575
OtroMartinez
OtroMartinez began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo (Mod. N613)
Hello:

I would like to tell you that my Kobo Glo has been brought back to life thanks to the advice and the image sent by the RobileRead forum members.
I want to start by thanking DNSB for the image provided, continue with my thanks to pdurrant for the speed in enabling PMs and congratulate Cootey for his "tutorial Kobo backup image for Mac".
Also thanks to Roberto MF @Roboe for his tutorial, which I have also used, Using a Kobo reader without connecting it to the internet, [thttps://tinfoilismo.org/articulos/kobo-offline/], in which he explains how to modify the database with (DB Browser for SQlite), without going crazy.
Well, thanks and best regards.
OtroMartinez.
Old 08-20-2023, 11:59 AM   #576
walldoct
walldoct began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hi guys, i need an image of the KOBO GLO, Model N613. Someone could help me?
Thanks
Old 08-20-2023, 12:47 PM   #577
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 08-21-2023, 04:32 PM   #578
bartj
bartj began at the beginning.

Device: n613
Hai all,
Here also a crashed Kobo Glo N613 upon a recent update.
Can anyone provide me with a link to an SD-card image?
Thanks,
bartj
Old 08-21-2023, 08:38 PM   #579
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 08-23-2023, 11:57 AM   #580
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Please use the Kobo Firmware requests threads for any future requests. Any requests posted in this thread will no longer be responded to.
Old 09-04-2023, 02:13 AM   #581
karrakaz
karrakaz began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hi all,
My Kobo Glo N613 sd card got corrupted, can anyone provide me with a link to an SD-card image?
Thanks in advance
Max
Old 09-04-2023, 05:38 AM   #582
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by karrakaz View Post
Hi all,
My Kobo Glo N613 sd card got corrupted, can anyone provide me with a link to an SD-card image?
Thanks in advance
Max
Please do not ask for a firmware image in any other thread but this one.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=355778
Old 09-04-2023, 07:13 AM   #583
Szybet
Connoisseur
Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo nia
Just lock those threads already, is this forum so bad that it can't be done?
Old 09-04-2023, 09:31 AM   #584
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szybet View Post
Just lock those threads already, is this forum so bad that it can't be done?
Yes it can be done.
Closed Thread