Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 12-11-2007, 12:52 PM   #31
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Yes, you will have to sign for it when it arrives.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 01:25 PM   #32
Ortep
Fanatic
Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I didn't sign for it. They dropped it of at the neighbours. Perhaps thay had to sign. I didn't ask.
Ortep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 01:57 PM   #33
bøø
bøø began at the beginning.

Device: Palm TX, Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortep View Post
I didn't sign for it. They dropped it of at the neighbours. Perhaps thay had to sign. I didn't ask.
Yes you have to sign for it. It was delivered earlier than they said, I was at work but luckily somebody was at home and could sign.
bøø is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 02:05 PM   #34
leeloo
multipass
leeloo began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen 3
<feverishly checks spam filters for 'missing' Fedex mail...>
leeloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 02:07 PM   #35
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You're assuming the driver doesn't fake the signature. Someone named "William" signed for my Kindle before the driver handed it to me.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 02:08 PM   #36
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I was indeed naively assuming that, yes .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 02:09 PM   #37
tcmoon
Connoisseur
tcmoon is on a distinguished road

Device: slate pc
got my tracking for my replacement this morning but it never shipped. Tracking said by 10:30 am Dec 11th but it never showed so I called Fed Ex and they said to contact the sender because it was never sent. I emailed and they havent responded yet.

Tom
tcmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 02:23 PM   #38
rixte
Addict
rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: new oasis, paperwhite, ipad, kobo
Heh

Well, I'm hoping that they'll allow signature release, so I can sign whatever little slip gets left on my doorstep and have it waiting when I get home the next day. Otherwise it's always a joy trying to coordinate getting it off the truck and into the fed ex office.
rixte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 07:51 PM   #39
Ottawa411
Ottawa411 began at the beginning.

Device: Ebookwise 1150\Bookeen Cybook Gen3
I got my tracking number today. I don't know how it could be possible, but it says the estimated delivery date is Dec 12, 2007 by 12:00 PM. It seems hard to believe that is possible? My order # is 457*
Ottawa411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:15 PM   #40
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawa411 View Post
I got my tracking number today. I don't know how it could be possible, but it says the estimated delivery date is Dec 12, 2007 by 12:00 PM. It seems hard to believe that is possible? My order # is 457*
Mine took a day longer then the estimated delivery date. It made it to Canada faster then I thought it would but then sat in limbo for a day waiting for brokerage clearance. I tried to nudge them by continuing to hit the refresh button on the Fedex website but it didn't seem to help.

Maybe you'll have better luck then I did though...
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:18 PM   #41
Adam
Enthusiast
Adam began at the beginning.

I got that message too. 14 hours shipping from France to my door. Kinda sounds too good to be true.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 05:12 AM   #42
Loopy65
Groupie
Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3; iPad & iPhone 4
ooo ooo ooo!!!

having refreshed my Fed-Ex page like a maniac for 2 days it now says that my Cybook is 'on Fed-Ex vehicle for delivery'!! ... i'm trying sooooo hard not to get too hopeful but maybe, just maybe it's going to get here today (a day earlier than the original Fed-Ex estimate) ..

*waiting patiently and hoping she can get some 'play-time' with my Cybook sometimes today!*

Loopy
Loopy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 05:22 AM   #43
diabloNL
Gadget Force®
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-300 + Cybook with funny screen :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopy65 View Post
having refreshed my Fed-Ex page like a maniac for 2 days it now says that my Cybook is 'on Fed-Ex vehicle for delivery'!! ... i'm trying sooooo hard not to get too hopeful but maybe, just maybe it's going to get here today (a day earlier than the original Fed-Ex estimate) ..

*waiting patiently and hoping she can get some 'play-time' with my Cybook sometimes today!*

Loopy
If it says "Out for delivery" then it should come today.
diabloNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:26 AM   #44
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Just got my Fed-Ex mail

(My order id was around 5200.)
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:34 AM   #45
fugsly
living dead girl
fugsly began at the beginning.

Device: sony 505
I got mine!!!! Estimated delivery date is the 17th December.

The poor site will be refreshed to death by the time it arrives

My order ID is 5304 by the way
fugsly is offline   Reply With Quote