Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-12-2013, 05:06 PM   #31
ClareK
Connoisseur
ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Laser
I have been complaining to this forum that News Limited had taken payment from our PayPal account when I ordered a free book. Of course, Melmac and Koland were correct - I have just found out that this payment was actually for a subscription to The Australian. My husband had taken out a one-month subscription last year, and hadn't realised that he would actually need to cancel it. At least now it is cancelled!
ClareK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:14 PM   #32
kencameron
kencameron began at the beginning.

Device: kindle, aftermarket, smartphone
code for yesteday's book (simon singh)

Can anyone post the code for the simon singh book released yesterday? I meant to get it but was unable to buy the paper and I haven't been able to access it on line, although I am a subscriber.

Sorry, already posted I see

Last edited by kencameron; 02-13-2013 at 04:25 PM.
kencameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2013, 04:25 PM   #33
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kencameron View Post
Can anyone post the code for the simon singh book released yesterday? I meant to get it but was unable to buy the paper and I haven't been able to access it on line, although I am a subscriber.
It's on page 2 of this thread.

But...the codes are generally disabled after the day that the book is available.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:29 AM   #34
kencameron
kencameron began at the beginning.

Device: kindle, aftermarket, smartphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
It's on page 2 of this thread.

But...the codes are generally disabled after the day that the book is available.
I was able to go back one day to get the book I wanted. Thanks again.
kencameron is offline   Reply With Quote