Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-21-2010, 09:45 AM   #31
Monica of NY
Monica of NY began at the beginning.

Device: K2, K3, Sony PRS-650
Sorry, wrong thread.

Last edited by Monica of NY; 10-21-2010 at 10:01 AM.
Monica of NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #32
Ayle
Enthusiast
Ayle began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 650
Cover shipped yesterday! It will arrive 3 days later, but I talked to the carrier, and they will put them together before sending it to me. Ah, SO HAPPY! I was thinking of getting a cover, but was undecided on behalf of the cost Will have to wait a little itty bitty more, but worth it!

PEACE
Ayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-21-2010, 09:50 PM   #33
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzki View Post
Another information.

If you purchased your prs 350 or 650 from www.abt.com, just call them about their special offer of lighted covers nowadays. My friend who purchased prs 650 on 25th Sep form them, just got a reply from them that they will send the lighted cover sooner.

What a fantastic case~!
I had no such luck, ABT said it had to be ordered together, and during the promotion period they said I could return both items and reorder if I want, I may do that or just get a 950 instead.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:41 PM   #34
icewyche
Dark Queen of Bibliomanes
icewyche has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
I had no such luck, ABT said it had to be ordered together, and during the promotion period they said I could return both items and reorder if I want, I may do that or just get a 950 instead.

JJ
Hmm. I called them this morning, and they said they'd ship a red one to me when they have them back in stock (I ordered my reader three weeks ago today). How long ago did you buy from them?
icewyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:23 AM   #35
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by icewyche View Post
Hmm. I called them this morning, and they said they'd ship a red one to me when they have them back in stock (I ordered my reader three weeks ago today). How long ago did you buy from them?
2nd of Oct.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2010, 09:38 AM   #36
grossner
grossner began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650
I got $50 credit

I ordered my PRS-650 w/lighted cover on 9/27 (got it 9/29). My wife called this Saturday 10/23 to try get the book light for free or at least get the ebook store credit. They first offered $30 credit and she asked me if we should take it. I said no, just return it.

When she asked about returning it, they gave us $50 credit!

Seems like this is typical customer service--sometimes you get someone that's helpful and sometimes you don't. We got lucky. I don't have the patience to keep calling to see if you get someone good...

-Mike
grossner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:52 AM   #37
Ayle
Enthusiast

Anyone knows if a store still has this offer? My boss wants one, but I can't find the promo anywhere (for the cover)

Thanks
Old 11-05-2010, 06:49 AM   #38
katzki
Zealot
katzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enough

Device: sony prs 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayle View Post
Anyone knows if a store still has this offer? My boss wants one, but I can't find the promo anywhere (for the cover)

Thanks
The promo ended on 31th Oct. Too late...
katzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 08:41 AM   #39
Ayle
Enthusiast

Yeah, I noticed after a couple of calls. She still got the red one with light cover for her daughter for christmas, but is thinking of buying her a camera instead and keeping it ^^

Tags
prs 650, sony, sony prs 650