Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-19-2010, 09:36 PM   #1
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Reading on your K2i while connected via USB

I looked but not too hard and did not find this detail, but I just got my own K2 today, the better half has hers already but she's up in the PNW for another month or so...anyway, we all know you cannot use the Kindles when connected to your computer via USB. But when I "ejected" the K2i the display when back to normal mode yet the power light remained lit and the battery indicator shows it is still charging. So, this is kinda cool.

But for all I know this is in the user guide, but since nobody reads anymore, and nobody ever reads the manual...I just thought I would pass this along to see if it's already been-there-done-that sorta stuff.

Oh, obviously being the newer K2i it's running v2.3 firmware.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:12 PM   #2
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
D'OH!! neeeeever-mind....Apparently it is right in front of my on the K2i sceen itself when connected via USB...right there it tells you to just eject it from your computer to use your device and keep charging while reading...sigh...nithing new anymore I suppose...but if i've never seen it, then it's new to me!!
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:33 PM   #3
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Yep, staring at you in fact. lol
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote