Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 12-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #1
Mblanford
Mblanford began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Can't find my book in iBookstore

My book was approved for sale by apple two days ago but still can't be found in the iBookstore when searched for by any of the terms in the metadata. Is there usually a delay? Of course I can't get any info from Apple.

Thanks,

Michael
Mblanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 06:46 AM   #2
Fabe
Dylanologist
Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.

Device: none/all/any
Apple has the longest delay, from upload to availability, of any ebook retailer out there. If all goes well it is two weeks. Many books take longer. There is a lag between books getting the green light from Apple and them appearing in the iBookstore. I'd advise patience, but I know from experience, it is frustrating. - Fabe
Fabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert