Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-15-2006, 08:35 AM   #1
Snappy!
Addict
Snappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura about

Device: SHARP Zaurus C1000
Microsoft releases Virtual PC for Windows for free

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/vir...loads/sp1.mspx

Virtual PC 2004 SP1
Brief Description
Download the full version of Microsoft Virtual PC 2004 SP1.

The installation will warn on machines running WindowsXP Home edition, but so far its running pretty well on mine!
Snappy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 08:48 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Neat. Our company purchased VMWare a while ago and I wonder how Virtual PC compares to it performance-wise. I think Connectix Virtual PC, before it was bought by Microsoft, was rather slow in comparison.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2006, 05:31 AM   #3
d6rth7ader
d6rth7ader began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappy!

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/vir...loads/sp1.mspx

Virtual PC 2004 SP1
Brief Description
Download the full version of Microsoft Virtual PC 2004 SP1.

The installation will warn on machines running WindowsXP Home edition, but so far its running pretty well on mine!
Are you talking about the full installer or just SP1? I dont think Virtual PC is free. Updates are free like the SP1 but not with the full version file i think.
d6rth7ader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 09:10 PM   #4
Snappy!
Addict
Snappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura about

Device: SHARP Zaurus C1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by d6rth7ader
Are you talking about the full installer or just SP1? I dont think Virtual PC is free. Updates are free like the SP1 but not with the full version file i think.
It's the full installer ... See attached picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	vpc2004a.JPG
Views:	339
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	1184  

Last edited by Snappy!; 07-16-2006 at 09:13 PM.
Snappy! is offline   Reply With Quote