Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-20-2014, 11:04 AM   #646
brinkop
brinkop began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire hd
ahhh okey do you got a link for me to the right Forum for my Problem
brinkop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 05:44 PM   #647
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinkop View Post
ahhh okey do you got a link for me to the right Forum for my Problem
Start here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/index.php
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 03:11 AM   #648
pattision
pattision began at the beginning.

Device: kindle4
Thanks very much for your software! Just registered an account to thank you

It's so convient for lazy ones like me, who don't want to learn about all those jailbreak things and just want to enjoy the reading as soon as possible.

Actually I didn't mean to unbrick or jailbreak my kindle4, it was just running too slowly, so I used your software to recover it. It turns out very useful.(Although I sacrificed an U-disk for it...)
pattision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 07:40 AM   #649
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattision View Post
Thanks very much for your software! Just registered an account to thank you

It's so convient for lazy ones like me, who don't want to learn about all those jailbreak things and just want to enjoy the reading as soon as possible.

Actually I didn't mean to unbrick or jailbreak my kindle4, it was just running too slowly, so I used your software to recover it. It turns out very useful.(Although I sacrificed an U-disk for it...)
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 06:08 AM   #650
hongxue
hongxue began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
Smile sorry to disturb

hi.thank you for your tool.i come from china,so my english is poor,sorry.

i have a problem while using this tool.my kindle touch stop working in about two months ago,and i tried a lot of methods to make it work but failed.

it seems like this:the led light keeps orange when i connect it to pc or a charger.and it never turns green,no matter how long.i tried to open it and get the battery charge by a phone charger.about three hours later,it showed that the kindle is full,but i tried to use kubrick,and failed again.the screen showed that message of "waiting for device" when flashing diags or something. it kept red and never turned green,so i cannot move on.i run the tool in usb stick.

i not sure if i make it clear,but i really hope that you can help me .thank you so much!
hongxue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:01 PM   #651
kayalemao
kayalemao began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4
Smile

Thank you so much. It worked without any problems and now my Kindle is back to use.
kayalemao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:26 PM   #652
dito
dito began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongxue View Post
hi.thank you for your tool.i come from china,so my english is poor,sorry.

i have a problem while using this tool.my kindle touch stop working in about two months ago,and i tried a lot of methods to make it work but failed.

it seems like this:the led light keeps orange when i connect it to pc or a charger.and it never turns green,no matter how long.i tried to open it and get the battery charge by a phone charger.about three hours later,it showed that the kindle is full,but i tried to use kubrick,and failed again.the screen showed that message of "waiting for device" when flashing diags or something. it kept red and never turned green,so i cannot move on.i run the tool in usb stick.

i not sure if i make it clear,but i really hope that you can help me .thank you so much!
I've had the same problem and so hase my friend. I have not found any solution for this, but I'm afraid it seems like a hardware failure
dito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 11:29 PM   #653
Iznogold
Iznogold began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3.2.1 wifi
it stucks at 0% at the "flashing main partition" screen. any ideas?
Iznogold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 02:58 AM   #654
romsik
romsik began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Problem is solved... Sorry for post )

Last edited by romsik; 04-01-2014 at 03:47 AM.
romsik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:50 PM   #655
erwichii
erwichii began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
WOW!!!!!!! I have my kindle dead by like 1 or 2 years ago... I left in that way because I dont understand the method for flashing it, but with kubrick I give it a new life!!!! thanks to the team who made this possible, and now Im reading how to donate to the project you support.

Many Thanks!!!!
erwichii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:34 AM   #656
linlum
linlum began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3wifi,Kindle Touch
Question I have debrick my kindle3w by this Kubrick tool.

I am from China. Sorry my poor english .
Thank you very much ,ixtab !
But I have a problem ,I couldn't install "update_usbnetwork_0.53.N_k3w_install.bin".It noticed "update failure."
kernel version is 3.4. May I install an old version for usbnetwork?
Where can I find history version of usbnetwork for k3w ?

Thanks again!
linlum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 10:54 AM   #657
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Deleted.

Last edited by eschwartz; 04-25-2014 at 10:57 AM. Reason: K3 always includes the jailbreak. :o
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 12:18 PM   #658
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Deleted.
I can answer this one (its within my pay grade):
No Comment.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 04:17 AM   #659
linlum
linlum began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3wifi,Kindle Touch
I solved it !

I solved it !
First perform uninstalling by using "update_usbnetwork_0.54(or 0.53).N_k3w_uninstall.bin",then install 0.54 version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linlum View Post
I am from China. Sorry my poor english .
Thank you very much ,ixtab !
But I have a problem ,I couldn't install "update_usbnetwork_0.53.N_k3w_install.bin".It noticed "update failure."
kernel version is 3.4. May I install an old version for usbnetwork?
Where can I find history version of usbnetwork for k3w ?

Thanks again!
linlum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 04:27 AM   #660
shurikh
shurikh began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
I did test it few times on my bricked KT. Works great! Thank you very much!
shurikh is offline   Reply With Quote