Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-12-2011, 08:51 PM   #1
Sher0808
Sher0808
Sher0808 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Sher0808 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Sher0808 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo
Hello from Small town, SK, Canada

Hi all

I just joined this forum yesterday and have found it very useful so far. I was happy to have all the feedback about the Kobo Touch which I had just purchased. for all the remarks made about it. I am in the learning stage of using my Kobo so I am sure you will see my name pop up in other parts of the forum.

TTYL
Sher0808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:18 PM   #2
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Welcome Sher!

I listen to Rod and Carm every week on the internet.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2011, 02:27 AM   #3
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 1, Sony PRS-505
Welcome to MobileRead forums.
These folks ARE quite informative.
Enjoy your time with us.
joobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 05:14 AM   #4
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

May I offer you a warm welcome to Mobileread Forums.

Have a browse around, you may have already discovered the Main Forum is laid out in a logical manner.

Everyone’s friendly, if you need any help, do ask around. Members with Green names are the hard-working Moderators…(they don’t bite, just keep the rest of us safe.)

If you want a non-technical chat or three, pop into the Lounge .

check out our Wiki for other information ....

Please join in and enjoy your stay .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:54 AM   #5
Sher0808
Sher0808
Sher0808 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Sher0808 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Sher0808 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo
Thank you all.
Sher0808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-25-2011, 09:06 AM   #6
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Sher. Happy Koboing and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote