Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 09-20-2007, 07:03 AM   #1
Gogolo
Addict
Gogolo has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: DR1000S, Nook ST (rooted), Kobo Aura one (ksm)
Battery Tips?

Hi

Is there a list with battery saving tipps anywhere?

I red, that disabling the sound gives 10% of battery. Are there any more things to do?
Thanks
Gogolo

P.S.: Im trying to buy a Illiad for two days by invoice. After the first answer that this is possible I didnt hear anything from them. Are they not interested to sell their product?
Gogolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 08:24 AM   #2
rai
Enthusiast
rai began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onxy Boox M92
Tips on battery use from iRex webpage:

http://www.irextechnologies.com/batteries

Also, if you look through posts here and on the iRex forum, you'll probably find more stuff (like power-saving IPDF reader, etc).

p.s. It's impossible to find the link above just from the iRex page (I had to go and copy it from the thread I knew had it). That makes no sense, having a page with tips and no way to find it for the users who are not "in the know"/on the forum.
rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2007, 08:30 AM   #3
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
Quote:
Originally Posted by rai View Post

p.s. It's impossible to find the link above just from the iRex page (I had to go and copy it from the thread I knew had it). That makes no sense, having a page with tips and no way to find it for the users who are not "in the know"/on the forum.
You can indeed find that link on this page: http://www.irextechnologies.com/iLiad2ndEdition
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 05:25 PM   #4
Gogolo
Addict
Gogolo has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: DR1000S, Nook ST (rooted), Kobo Aura one (ksm)
Thank you both for your reply!

Still waiting for a answer from Irex. I only want to buy a Illiad.

Greetings
Olivier
Gogolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 05:39 PM   #5
rai
Enthusiast
rai began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onxy Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B. View Post
You can indeed find that link on this page: http://www.irextechnologies.com/iLiad2ndEdition

You're right - I missed that link in the text. I somehow expected it to be more visible, under community, support or something that's more obvious...
rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert