Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 11-06-2013, 05:01 PM   #1
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Which sleeve did you get for yor iPad air?

Question for all you guys ... and I am strictly speaking about sleeves ... not cases.

Which sleeve did you get for yor iPad air? I use my devices, including Kindle PW without any case on it. I do not understand why people spend money on stuff that it's light just to make it bulky with those ugly cases, lol. Yeah, I know that it can protect it if it goes down, etc.

Anyway ... found this on Amazon: rooCASE Apple iPad Air but I doubt it was designed for iPad air. I wonder how snug the iPad air will fit there.

Has anyone ordered that one already or a similar sleeve?
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:06 PM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
I'm digging this one:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/15086475...10-inch-tablet
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:03 PM   #3
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7
If I was going to get a sleeve, I would get one of the kind that doubles as a stand, like this: http://www.technologytell.com/apple/...d-mini-review/

But I will probably just keep using the one I already have from ebags.
MeSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:26 PM   #4
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
If I was going to get a sleeve, I would get one of the kind that doubles as a stand, like this: http://www.technologytell.com/apple/...d-mini-review/

But I will probably just keep using the one I already have from ebags.
Very nice!

I think I saw a similar one in Amazon, but for the Mini. Do they have one for the iPad Air?
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:53 PM   #5
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I was thinking of getting the official case for my future Mini but I'm not sure yet as it is quite expensive, so I might consider a sleeve. Something thick and protective of the screen.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:24 PM   #6
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Very nice!

I think I saw a similar one in Amazon, but for the Mini. Do they have one for the iPad Air?
I noticed that that was for the Mini after I posted it. I bet they will come out with some for the Air if they are not out already. You might want to check eBay--I've seen a lot of these types of sleeves on eBay. Let me know if you find anything and I will do the same for you.
MeSue is offline   Reply With Quote