Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Is chicken soup an abomination?
Yes 5 15.63%
Yes 8 25.00%
The blue one next to the fish 19 59.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-20-2010, 10:10 PM   #421
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
You can keep your quack!
However, free corn is tempting...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Say April H, I've been loosing a bit of weight lately. I'm only saying that because I think that I can kelp you loose a little too.

I have a surgeon that wants to help you at no charge. He does it free 'cause he makes most of his money in the fast food industry. This really is a once in your life opportunity, please don't delay.

And if you come over in the next 5 minutes, you get free corn.

Poohbear, we're going to need you too to help after the surgery. You can make popcorn chicken. Sorry there, bad keyboard.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:44 PM   #422
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Why do we have such angry and suspicious poultry here on MR?

I try my best to include them in festive back yard activities, and what do I get? Nasty mean tempered clucks!

Do you know how much work it takes to find a doctor willing to remove excess nuggets from a chicken? For free, too!

You guys just need to chill out for a bit. And I just happen to have space in my fridge for both of you. Trust me. I really am a nice guy, and I love chicken. I mean chickens.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-21-2010, 12:17 AM   #423
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I need my nuggets, they fill out my suit!
I'm chilling fine right where I am, thankyou.
Quote:
Why do we have such angry and suspicious poultry here on MR?

I try my best to include them in festive back yard activities, and what do I get? Nasty mean tempered clucks!

Do you know how much work it takes to find a doctor willing to remove excess nuggets from a chicken? For free, too!

You guys just need to chill out for a bit. And I just happen to have space in my fridge for both of you. Trust me. I really am a nice guy, and I love chicken. I mean chickens.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:32 AM   #424
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
I need my nuggets, they fill out my suit!
I'm chilling fine right where I am, thankyou.
Have to agree with my feathered friend! I'm quite fond of my nuggets, and chilling at home agrees with me.
Can I have a rain check? Say, till it actually rains here? [we're in a drought right now]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 12:23 PM   #425
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

April H, I'm concerned about your health. You really do need to loose a few nuggets.

Poohbear, you don't have a nugget to loose. I need to see you real soon to fatten you up a bit.

Both of you need to come here to the KF Corporation right away. When I get through with you, even you mother wouldn't recognize you.
Advert
Old 09-21-2010, 01:27 PM   #426
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Both of you need to come here to the KF Corporation right away.
Kind to Fowls Corporation?
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 01:29 PM   #427
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
Kind to Fowls Corporation?
Oh my - have I been mis-interpreting your kind gestures? Kind to Fowls? Why, that would be me!

Errr.... just what Kind of Fowls are we speaking of?
Old 09-21-2010, 03:51 PM   #428
SameOldStory
My True Self

Yeah. What he said.

Kind to Fools Corporation.

I like all kinds of birds. I especially like gebraaide hoender, grillkylling, poulet rôti, and stegt chicken.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:45 PM   #429
AprilHare
Wizard

Hang on! That KF Corporation... sounds familiar...
.. Kentucky Fried Chicken!
Run poohbear_nc, they're after us!
They'll be no losing nuggets for me!
Old 09-21-2010, 06:47 PM   #430
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Yeah. What he said.

Kind to Fools Corporation.

I like all kinds of birds. I especially like gebraaide hoender, grillkylling, poulet rôti, and stegt chicken.
Oh no - they've been possessed by evil spirits - and are speaking in tongues! Quick! Call the exorcist!
Old 09-21-2010, 07:24 PM   #431
AprilHare
Wizard

I know a farmyard barn where we can live on the lam pooh..
Old 09-21-2010, 07:30 PM   #432
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
I know a farmyard barn where we can live on the lam pooh..
Check the side of the barn! Make sure there's no devil sign of KFC!!!
This guy's really persistent!
Old 09-21-2010, 07:50 PM   #433
SameOldStory
My True Self

Quick! April H., Poohbear! I can protect you.

Hurry over to my place the chicken zombies are closing in on the two of you.

OVER HERE!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

I CAN SAVE YOU!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO HURRY. YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO THINK ABOUT IT.

RUN, CHICKENS RUN!
Old 09-21-2010, 07:54 PM   #434
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Wait a minute, Chicken Run - I remember that movie - turning chickens into meat pies! You fiend! We'll let the zombie fowl consume you!
Old 09-21-2010, 09:24 PM   #435
SameOldStory
My True Self

Well, with a small minded attitude like that, all I can say is poor zombie chickens.

They'll starve.

Zombie chickens eat chicken brains. Just thought I'd tell you.

Not that YOU will listen to me. But when they come knocking at your coop it may be too late.

Or you can come and live with use. I kinda already told the wife and kid that you were comming.