Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-18-2009, 08:59 AM   #1
macthekitten
Enthusiast
macthekitten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.macthekitten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.macthekitten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS700
Just curious:)

I love Calibre! yay! I use it all the time. I had something weird happen, and I wondered if it was me (prolly) or calibre!

I had my sony 700 hooked up, was going to convert a few books but first I wanted to get rid of what was in my calibre already - i highlighted the books and hit "remove books" which I've done dozens of times. Except this time it got rid of the books in calibre AND what was on my e-reader. It had never done that before. In the end it's no biggie, I still had all the books so it took 2 minutes to put them back on, but I thought it was weird

thanks
macthekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:53 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
did you have something in the search bar?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert