Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-15-2009, 04:42 AM   #1
hannah
Zealot
hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Bebook mini
Bugs ?

Hello,

I don't know how to make a bug report, but I thought it better to report it anyway. So sorry if it is already known.

Reader : Bebook 1
Calibre 0.5.14

* the copy function in the viewer (prc file) doesn't seem to work. When I try to copy the author name, and afterward paste it in the metadata (after closing the book), it pastes nothing.
hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:54 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
FYI:
Bugs are ideally reported by raisint a ticket via the calibre home site at http://calibre.kovidgoyal.net/. To raise a ticket you first have to create a (free0 account there. Raising a ticket means that it is not likely to get missed or forgotten, and also you get informed via email if/when it is fixed.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2009, 04:58 AM   #3
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
I thought this was a poll asking if I believed in bugs.

I do.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:29 AM   #4
hannah
Zealot
hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
FYI:
Bugs are ideally reported by raisint a ticket via the calibre home site at http://calibre.kovidgoyal.net/. To raise a ticket you first have to create a (free0 account there. Raising a ticket means that it is not likely to get missed or forgotten, and also you get informed via email if/when it is fixed.
ok, thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
I thought this was a poll asking if I believed in bugs.

I do.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:51 AM   #5
hannah
Zealot

reported
Advert