Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-27-2009, 07:36 AM   #1
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
Delete news older than

This feature is one that I wish was available on a feed by feed basis. I want the New York times deleted after a couple of days. However, I want to keep the New Yorker a couple of months. Being able to set delete rate on a per feed basis would be very useful considering that we have feeds for sources with varying rates of publication.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
why not just set it to the feed that has the longest time, does it really matter to you if you have 60 issues of the nytimes in your library?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2010, 05:13 AM   #3
Zoli11
Zoli11 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
I'd also highly appreciate such an option. The problem is that the daily papers flood my library on longer delete-periods. (And even worse: the reader which is more difficult to navigate).

If I set it to 90+ days to keep the last 3 issues of a monthly subscription, most of my library would consist of outdated dailys making it impossible to use on the reader...
Zoli11 is offline   Reply With Quote