Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 11-25-2013, 01:49 PM   #46
bfisher
Wizard
bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Galaxy (Aldiko, Kobo app)
Thanks very much for the info. I'm also an alternate history fan, so it sounds interesting; I must have a look at that. Do you recall the author's name?

If you liked that, you might also like the Taylor Anderson Destroyermen series - about a WW2 four-stacker destroyer projected into an alternate history.
bfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:19 PM   #47
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
Thanks very much for the info. I'm also an alternate history fan, so it sounds interesting; I must have a look at that. Do you recall the author's name?

If you liked that, you might also like the Taylor Anderson Destroyermen series - about a WW2 four-stacker destroyer projected into an alternate history.
Author was John Schettler heres the first link I found for the first book with probably a better description than I gave included.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert