Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-02-2010, 10:30 PM   #1
mobilewilier
Connoisseur
mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Recipe Request - South China Morning Post

Dear Forumites

Can anyone please help me create a custom recipe for an English language Hong Kong newspaper. It does need a username and password.

http://www.scmp.com/portal/site/SCMP...ervices&ss=RSS

If you could please get me started with a template I would be absolutely indebted to you....

Many thanks in advance
WL
mobilewilier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 11:42 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilewilier View Post
Dear Forumites

Can anyone please help me create a custom recipe for an English language Hong Kong newspaper. It does need a username and password.

http://www.scmp.com/portal/site/SCMP...ervices&ss=RSS

If you could please get me started with a template I would be absolutely indebted to you....
You might try posting this in the Custom Recipe (sticky) Thread toward the top of the Calibre forum.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert