Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-13-2013, 09:59 AM   #3421
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
Oh oh I'm in big trouble 50% ... unlimited use ... good till end of September ...
My thoughts exactly. I just got paid today, so it's doubly tempting.

Fortunately, my wife and I both get paid at the end of September, so I can show a little restraint now and binge at the end of the month...
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 10:02 AM   #3422
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
Here's another 50% off coupon.

Sept50 - expires end September

OK, my TBR is going to increase a bit...
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 10:16 AM   #3423
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by selina4books View Post
Thank you! And it's multiple use!
Thanks
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 10:45 AM   #3424
TM78
Zealot
TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by selina4books View Post
Thank you! And it's multiple use!
Awsome. I have few books on my wish list and I think that they will go on few shells this weekend.
TM78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:37 AM   #3425
pdops
Zealot
pdops is just one insight away from self-actualization.pdops is just one insight away from self-actualization.pdops is just one insight away from self-actualization.pdops is just one insight away from self-actualization.pdops is just one insight away from self-actualization.pdops is just one insight away from self-actualization.pdops is just one insight away from self-actualization.pdops is just one insight away from self-actualization.pdops is just one insight away from self-actualization.pdops is just one insight away from self-actualization.pdops is just one insight away from self-actualization.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:

Thank you!
pdops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 06:46 PM   #3426
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:

Thank you!! More Georgette Heyer books here I come!
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:43 PM   #3427
mimosavj
Addict
mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650, Nook HD+, Aura HD, Aura H2O v1, Libra 2
Thank you for the code, I bought 5 books today
mimosavj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:29 AM   #3428
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
Oh oh I'm in big trouble 50% ... unlimited use ... good till end of September ...
...and Macmillan and HarperCollins are now eligible for promo codes...

Last edited by Rev. Bob; 09-14-2013 at 03:04 AM.
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:53 AM   #3429
Zat
Enthusiast
Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Bob View Post
Good lord. Yeah, a lot of stuff previously not eligible is now included.

For starters, I'm going to buy every book by Richard Morgan. (Previously I only owned the Takeshi Kovacs trilogy as paperbacks.)

And hopefully, I'll be able to leave it at that.
Zat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:56 AM   #3430
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zat View Post
And hopefully, I'll be able to leave it at that.
Looks like Kobo decided to cut me off for the night. After ten books, I started getting error messages and further purchases won't go through.
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:14 AM   #3431
selina4books
Addict
selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Glo, & Aura HD, KPW, Nook Glow, Nook HD
Quote:
Ooh I can feel the credit card heating up...
selina4books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:23 AM   #3432
witchkitten
Enthusiast
witchkitten is a glorious beacon of lightwitchkitten is a glorious beacon of lightwitchkitten is a glorious beacon of lightwitchkitten is a glorious beacon of lightwitchkitten is a glorious beacon of lightwitchkitten is a glorious beacon of lightwitchkitten is a glorious beacon of lightwitchkitten is a glorious beacon of lightwitchkitten is a glorious beacon of lightwitchkitten is a glorious beacon of lightwitchkitten is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Nook Simple Touch
It looks like all of the Big Six (or is it Big Five now that Penguin and Random House are one?) accept Kobo coupons now. They're working for Simon & Schuster and Hachette as well.
witchkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:31 AM   #3433
MobileJanie
Zealot
MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
As HarperCollins are now eligible for promo codes I thought I'd have a look at some Ngaio Marsh, then tried Cathy Kelly. Both are HarperCollins, but neither show the spot for promo code to be put in. I'm in Australia. Would someone please be kind enough to try the two below, to see if it is just me or Australia having a problem with these?

http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebo...ng-home-murder
http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebo...ime-homecoming
MobileJanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:37 AM   #3434
pda_junkie
Enthusiast
pda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watch

Device: Pocketbook 360, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Looks like Kobo decided to cut me off for the night. After ten books, I started getting error messages and further purchases won't go through.
I had the same problem as well. Does that mean there's a 10 book limit on this code?
pda_junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:38 AM   #3435
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pda_junkie View Post
I had the same problem as well. Does that mean there's a 10 book limit on this code?
I've bought more than 10 books with it. I suspect that Kobo are just being cautious. Try again later.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals