Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-16-2011, 12:17 PM   #16
Rasenganfan2
Rasenganfan2 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
You need to delete the other latinime.APK file.
Rasenganfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:45 PM   #17
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Awesome, thank you! I had renamed the file, but I guess that wasn't good enough. Ironically, once installed, it shows up in NC tools as 'android keyboard' but it is indeed the default nook keyboard. Thanks so much! I'd leave you and scion karma, but I can't figure out how to do that from my NC. I'll remember to do it tomorrow from the computer.
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
color, dinner, keyboard, nook, stock