Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 11-30-2007, 11:09 PM   #1
bohh
bohh began at the beginning.

Device: n/a
Turning Pages

Hi,

Exploring all my options here and I like the features of the Cybook, however, I'm concerned with the options to turn pages. On the Sony reader 505 it appears you can turn pages with a bar/button on the right side of the unit or buttons in the lower left corner. On my Cassiopia e-125 which I currently read ebooks on, I can turn pages by the "compass" on the face in the lower right hand corner or the rocker button on the left hand side of the device.

Maybe I am misinformed, but it appears that you can only turn pages on the Cybook with the "compass" on the front. This is unfortunate, if this is the case, as I much prefer to use the rocker type of button on my cassiopia as it is much more comfortable for me and allows me to firmly grasp the unit as well.

Is this indeed the case?

Thanks a lot,

-Mike
bohh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 02:52 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
That is correct.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote