Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 05-13-2014, 04:13 PM   #1
robinson
Zealot
robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

How do I transfer ebooks from ShuBook to Marvin?

I'm interested in moving over to Marvin for much of my ebook reading, especially as it seems that ShuBook SE does NOT synch bookmarks.

However, how do I transfer my ebooks along with their bookmarks into Marvin?

Most of them are epubs. Is there a way to do this en masse?
robinson is offline   Reply With Quote