Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 09-04-2013, 10:09 AM   #1
gris
Connoisseur
gris began at the beginning.

Device: m92, sonyt2,
what is the matter with the onyx webpage?

i want to surf the onyx webpage!

what is the matter with it? I tried 2 month ago some days, now again, but it is again not working. Is it still not working?
gris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:21 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by gris View Post
i want to surf the onyx webpage!

what is the matter with it? I tried 2 month ago some days, now again, but it is again not working. Is it still not working?
Do you mean this website? http://www.onyx-international.com.cn/en/
Everything works just fine as far I can see..

Last edited by Booxtor; 09-04-2013 at 10:59 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2013, 02:07 PM   #3
tuxor
Addict
tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
What does "just fine" mean? I think it's as buggy as it has been for a long time E.g. some links on the front page lead to the chinese version of the linked page, clicking on "Buy" or "Forum" when viewing a product does not do what one would expect etc.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:42 PM   #4
gris
Connoisseur
gris began at the beginning.

Device: m92, sonyt2,
yes this was the side i meant.
http://www.onyx-international.com.cn/en/

ok, now it works! the last times i tried it, there was just some text with no images and nothing.

i can see pictures again. and so on..

what a forum entry can help all with! bringing the site to work for me again. hopefully it will stay as this working ting.

Last edited by gris; 09-04-2013 at 03:50 PM.
gris is offline   Reply With Quote