Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-14-2010, 10:34 PM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Month old Kobo Reader- $120 Shipped to US

Greetings,

I recently purchased a Kobo eReader and, while it is a nice device, I have decided to stick with my Pocketbook 360 for the time being (I also have an OLPC XO on the way, so my eReader collection needs to be trimmed). The reader is in excellent condition and comes with the original box, USB cord, and pamphlets. I also have the original sales receipt. It has been updated to the latest firmware, version 1.4. This corrects the epub font scaling issue and the power-management problems found in the 1.0 firmware. It works well, is light, and has a neat bluetooth wireless feature which I've used in conjunction with my cell phone. I've read with it at the beach, so there I can confirm that there is no screen fade problem with this unit. I'm offering it for $120 shipped in the US. International buyers PM me and we may be able to work something out.

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 04:56 PM   #2
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
I'll now reduce the price to $110 shipped.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert