Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-23-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
gwalloch
gwalloch began at the beginning.

Device: a81
Witstech A81 2.2Android Tablet

I have a Witstech A81 2.2 Android Tablet with a 7"display for sale at $155.00. Purchased in August and used sparingly. It has the GPS option, an extra battery that is removable, power adapter, both home and car and USB cable. I will throw in a 16gb SD Micro card as well. This is advertised as a dual boot, WinCE and Android, but this only has the Froyo Android installed. Battery life is approximately 8-10 hours on a full charge.

This does not have a G-sensor and new models do have that feature. You can read about the item at http://www.merimobiles.com/Witstech_...p/meri0306.htm.

Purchase would be through Pay Pal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	363
Size:	312.0 KB
ID:	61739

Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo1.JPG
Views:	335
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	61740

Last edited by gwalloch; 11-23-2010 at 05:44 PM. Reason: To include pictures
gwalloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 06:20 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2010, 01:24 PM   #3
abted
abted began at the beginning.

Device: wits
witstech a81-e

i am interested in buying , how do we go forward and how soon can i get it.
abted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:37 PM   #4
gwalloch

ok i get it

Last edited by gwalloch; 11-27-2010 at 12:26 PM. Reason: response to dr drib
Old 11-25-2010, 06:53 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
It is extremely dangerous to post your email on a public site such as this, due to spammers, harvesters, and other scum-sucking bottom breeders.

A PM would be the wise choice, but this is your decision.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2011, 11:45 AM   #6
blurniker
blurniker began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwalloch View Post
I have a Witstech A81 2.2 Android Tablet with a 7"display for sale at $155.00. Purchased in August and used sparingly. It has the GPS option, an extra battery that is removable, power adapter, both home and car and USB cable. I will throw in a 16gb SD Micro card as well. This is advertised as a dual boot, WinCE and Android, but this only has the Froyo Android installed. Battery life is approximately 8-10 hours on a full charge.

This does not have a G-sensor and new models do have that feature. You can read about the item at http://www.merimobiles.com/Witstech_...p/meri0306.htm.

Purchase would be through Pay Pal.

Attachment 61739

Attachment 61740
Hello,

is this device still available. I am interested.
blurniker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:03 AM   #7
gwalloch

Yes it is still available. I am not sure if my Pay Pal account is active and would have to check. I am located in Colorado. Where are you located.

Gary Walloch
garywalloch@yahoo.com

Tags
android 7" tablet