Notices

Old 06-15-2009, 02:53 PM   #1
cheese bogart
Connoisseur
cheese bogart has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: prs-505 (Silver), Ipad
Just got myself a shiny new prs-505

Hi all,

After months of waiting, I finally took the plunge and got myself an ereader. For those that want to know, it's silver. As everyone knows, the silver reader is faster, classier and their owners are better looking and have a higher intelligence than owners of blue or red readers
cheese bogart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:00 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, cheese bogart (officially now with Reader) and congratulations on your new 505 (even though it is Silver).

Sadly, the PR information on the attributes of the Silver over the *BLUE* or Red Reader must have been taken from the *BLUE* manual. (See my signature line).... **just kidding**

Don't forget to check out the Wiki, writers' corner, Deals and Freebies section, and check out all the free books. The blue bar above takes you to the lrf and epub formats for the 505 and they are beautifully formatted by the members here on MR.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2009, 03:12 PM   #3
ruth1304
Addict
ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Waiting for a kindle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese bogart View Post
After months of waiting, I finally took the plunge and got myself an ereader. For those that want to know, it's silver. As everyone knows, the silver reader is faster, classier and their owners are better looking and have a higher intelligence than owners of blue or red readers
Clearly MR has helped you with your research - you've learnt well! Hope you're pleased with your new purchase
ruth1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:26 PM   #4
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Hi all,
As everyone knows, the silver reader is faster, classier and their owners are better looking and have a higher intelligence than owners of blue or red readers
Are you only saying that because you couldn't find a BLUE Reader? It's ok if that is the case.

I am considering started a self-help group for all of the Red and Silver owners who are jealous of the BLUE Reader but have trouble expressing their desire.

BTW, congrats on your purchase and welcome to the club.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:37 PM   #5
cheese bogart
Connoisseur

Thanks for the welcome (even if some of you are disillusioned blue owners; you really need to go and seek help!)
Advert
Old 06-15-2009, 03:47 PM   #6
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

I drink the Blue Kool-Aid and am still waiting for the Mother Ship.
Old 06-15-2009, 04:17 PM   #7
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
A neice of mine thought the toilet water was blue kool-aid!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:48 PM   #8
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Hi all,

Well, i'm looking at your avatar and ... and ... i'm speechless.
Anyway, congrats to your new reader. I hope you will enjoy your new silver PRS-505.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 05:28 PM   #9
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Hi all,

Great!! Another smart one joins the ranks! GO SILVER!

(obviously, you're all brain and no brawn... I can tell by your avatar)
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 05:31 PM   #10
cheese bogart
Connoisseur

Well, i'm looking at your avatar and ... and ... i'm speechless.
Anyway, congrats to your new reader. I hope you will enjoy your new silver PRS-505.

Drake

Well you would be! As you can see I have a larger than average head (so that the XL brain can fit in) which goes well with my slim to athletic build to finish off my good looks.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:48 PM   #11
grooks
Wizard

I'm surprised your body can support that enormous head
Old 06-15-2009, 06:25 PM   #12
benham
Guru
benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, PRS-505 (BLUE)
There must be a reason why it is called LaBlatt Blue, not LaBlatt Silver, eh?
benham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:57 PM   #13
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
It's nice to see that there are still people around who can make informed, rational decisions!
Obviously there are many who exhibit "Silver Envy" but we love them anyway. Being a proud silver owner myself, I can personally attest to an increase in mental acuity, (if not improved spelling ability,) enhanced physical appearance (as demonstrated by the numbers (one,) of adoring women [and cats] I've had to chase away,) and a significant increase in my bank account. (It's now almost up to double digits! )

But as we here in MR Forms are in fact actually 'color blind,' and all one large family under the (book) covers, please enjoy your new e-reader, search out the wonderful free books that members have uploaded here, and join the fun!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 07:29 PM   #14
revfish
The Pastor of Disaster
revfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-650, Apple iPad 3 64GB Wifi
Glad to see another person has come to their senses and purchased a Super-Intellegent Level Variant Ebook Reader

revfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 08:33 PM   #15
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
There is one advantage to owning a silver 505; it qualifies you for handicapped parking!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote