Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-12-2010, 10:16 PM   #1
anurag
Addict
anurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle 1 and DX, iPhone
3 new Kindle freebies (March 12)

From the free kindle books list at Inkmesh:

The Dark Tide Free for a Limited Time by Andrew Gross

Rides a Dread Legion Free with Bonus Material by Raymond E. Feist

Stopping Time, Part 1 by Melissa Marr

Some of these might be free or under a buck at other stores, check the Inkmesh book page for links!
anurag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:27 PM   #2
Nakor
Addict
Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre
I know Rides a Dead Legion is under a dollar at Fictionwise, plus has a couple other discounts on it. That's where I ended up pre-ordering it, since free Amazon eBooks cost me $2 each for the wireless transfer I won't use on my not-Kindle.
Nakor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert